Thursday, July 15, 2010

I hate PIZZA.. I LOVE PIZZA

Why can't pizza be one of those thing you can just eat and eat without gaining a pound? I could eat pizza for all my meals everyday but I can't. Last night I had planned on eating at home but we had to go to Target and ended up going to other stores as well and eating at a local place called Richard's Pizza and Steak Sandwiches...let's just say it was great. I have never had pizza taste so AMAZING!!!!! I counted and moved on

Today is a new day! But we are going out to dinner tonight again. I feel this is the biggest problem to why I can't lose weight all the time even if I count my point. You can order something light, fat free, etc but how do you know if the food they serve you is actually that way? Most of the time you can't tell if something if fat free or taste the difference.

One of buddies (Nicole) tried this out so I figured I would try it for breakfast...Thanks to Steph too for the honey :)

Menu:
B: 3 egg whites sprinkled with pumpkin spice heat in skillet until just about fully cooked. Add 1 banana and drizzle with honey. Fold one side of egg over banaa and cook until bananas are warm...and 1% milk ( 6 points)
S: Clif Bar or Apple (2 points for bar / 1 point for apple)
L: salad/fruit
D: out (probably wings) will update tomorrow on points


Hopefully today will be an OP day. Tonight we are going to an outside concert in Oxford, OH. It's where I go to school/work. Tonight it's the University's Steel Band. During the summer on Thursday night they have little bands come in and play for a few hours. This is the first one i've ever been too so we'll see how it goes. My mom is bring my grandparents as well. Hopefully it wont be to hot for them. I was looking at the weather and about the time the event starts its going to feel like 98 degrees! The only downfall I think tonight will have is you have to bring your own seats/sit on the ground. Here's to my mom remembering the chairs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment