Tuesday, January 4, 2011

New Year......New Me

I'm going to take the time this year to focus on myself and become the person I want to be in life. I have a few mini goals I would like to achieve along the way which are:

1. I would love to start running..which comes with me becoming healthier
2. Spending more time with my friends and getting that closer relationship back
3. And my weight watchers goals - cook one new recipe a week, track everything even if I go into the red, stay on plan and try to work out 3 days a week.

The past year (2010) I had many ups and downs and I wasn't happy overall. I want to take some time to find my happiness again and be that spunky girl I use to be. Also find things I like to do that makes me happy because I realized the other day that when I ended my relationship with my ex of 3 years back in August the things I so called loved to do were the things he wanted to do. For example he wasn't into sports so I never got to watch any teams plays. It might be petty but I don't care anymore, I'm going to do things I LOVE to do and find my happiness. But one thing that does make me happy is SHOES :)

No comments:

Post a Comment