Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Life Got In The Way

I haven't posted in forever and life is to blame. After working full time last week and getting ready for classes to start, which started Monday posting something was the last thing on my mind. I can barely keep up with my picture of day on Facebook. I really wanted that to be something interesting but it's turning into just things in my life that I take a picture of at the last minute. I really need to work on that. 


As for weight-watchers, I lost 1 pound last week which if I go off of when I first started WW way back in the day (Jan. 2009)...I have lost a total of 20 pounds...not sure if I really believe that since my scale changed back in August but it's great to see my clothes fitting right again and being able to buy new cute clothes!  I think I'm also going to start going to classes with my aunt starting next week. This week is to crazy to try and work anything else into it. So far she is doing Zumba and Dance Fusion it will be great to get to the gym and get more of this weight off. 


As for  this semester, its going to be a tough one. I have 5 classes, 1 is my senior capstone which is an online class and I have another on-line class. I think those 2 classes will be the toughest to deal with but I can do it. I'd have a tough schedule now than in my spring semester of my senior year! Well I should get back to studying! I'm going to try and get a schedule down to where I can post more but we will see if that happens. Until next time


-M

No comments:

Post a Comment