Friday, July 16, 2010

Why does Cold Stone have to be so GOOD???

LAST NIGHT WAS HORRIBLE!!!

We went to buffalo Wild Wings which I had already planned into my menu for the day but then my mom and grandma showed up and mom went and got us all ice cream. COLD STONE!
She came back with mine the Peanut Butter Cup Perfection in a waffle bowl, like it size. I DIDN'T eat the waffle bowl they really are not that great! So I saved a few points that way but I also shared a few bites with Adam, my boyfriend. Enough about last night it just makes me upset to even think about it.

I DON'T NEED FOOD TO MAKE ME HAPPY

Today I'm off to an alright start. I wasn't very hungry this morning so I didn't eat anything until 9:30

My menu today: which sucks
B: clif kid chocolate brownie bar ( 2 points)
L: havent really decided somewhere out
D: WG pasta with spaghetti sauce ( 6 points )

1 comment:

  1. Don't get too hard on yourself! You are still making better choices. and sometimes i feel like we have to have that ice cream because realistically in life i AM going to want that ice cream every once in a while! ...maybe just make that ice cream part of your weekly 35 :o)

    hope today is a more successful one for you!

    ReplyDelete