Wednesday, July 21, 2010

REALLY?????

Well my first goal to lose 5 pounds in a month is off to a bad start.. I gained .2 pounds really???? I thought I tracked everything but maybe I missed some things from this weekend since it was a pretty jammed packed. Who really knows????

Goals for the week:
-carry my tracker with me and write down everything
-drink more water
-get in AP's


here is a picture of some of the food I'm eating today plus a few extra things I took to work with me in case I get hungry.


Menu Today:
B: 8oz. 1% milk & dole fruit crisp (1 check dairy, 1 check fruit)
L: Lipton Pasta Side Chicken & Broccoli and Steam fresh Sweet Peas ( 1 check veggies)
D: not sure yet..looks like I'll around around 10 pts to play with for dinner
Snacks: grapes, yogurt (1 fruit, 1 yogurt)

daily goals:
-drink 70oz of water (at least)
-track everything!!!!!
-stay OP
-get in some AP's

No comments:

Post a Comment