Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Today Starts a Whole New Experience

So I have decided that today I'm going to look at my WLJ in a different way. I'm going to go 5lbs at a time I've set my own goals (over to the side) with rewards..Who doesn't like to rewards with themselves with something new once they hit a goal? Plus I'm going to start putting my weekly weight in as well. I feel if someone else besides me knows my weight maybe i'll try harder to lose this weight since I everyone will know what it is..If that makes any sense at all.

My menu today:
B: Arnold's select with 3 slices turkey bacon and 1 slice American Cheese and 8oz 1% milk ( 8points) ( 2 checks for dairy, 1 check for whole grain, 1 check for lean protein)
S: clif bar (2 points)

L:
salad and fruit (salad 3 points, apples 1 point, approx: vegetable soup 3 points)
D: green bean/ smoke sausage, pears (8 points) (1 check for veggies, 1 check for fruit)

No comments:

Post a Comment