Wednesday, June 9, 2010

June 9, 2010

So for those of you who don't know me I work at the school in the ID room. So for the month of June I'll be working freshmen orientation and passing out their lovely ID's. One of the other booths at the resource fair has muffin tops YUMMY!!! But I resisted today. I lost at WI which is exciting. I've been gaining and losing the same few pounds for what seems like forever and I've finally gotten out of that. Lets hope it stays that way!

To keep myself in check I'm going to post my menu. That way we can also see how it changes as I lose weight and make it closer to goal.

B: fiber one cereal with skim milk (5 points)
L: plain cheeseburger happy meal (12 points) (mom got me this, love how she thinks about me I need to suggest having her get me a salad for the next time)
S: apple
D: soup

1 comment:

  1. haha at least she didn't get you a big mac meal or something? =)

    ReplyDelete