Saturday, September 11, 2010

Weekly Weigh-In

The weather has been amazing here the past few days and I'm so glad Fall Weather is finally here. I don't know if I could handle anymore 90 degree days. Plus the best part of fall is Football Season! Let's Go Colts!!!! Hopefully this year I get to go to a game.

So this week I gained a pound which I'm totally fine with it. My plans changed last night and Mom and I went to Mexican. I always eat more than I'm suppose to at that place. Mom and I haven't had Mexican together in years! But I'm getting back on track today and starting fresh.

The plan this week is to make sure I track everything and get more of my daily checks in. On top of that I'm planning on going to the gym on Tuesday and getting all set-up so that I can finally go workout after I get home from class.

No comments:

Post a Comment