Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Blog Award!



So I received a blog award and If I would make this more of a habit I would of posted this sooner.

But Thanks AMY from Brand New Hoosier



Here are the 3 rules:


1. Post who gave this to you

2. State 10 things you like

3. Give this award to 10 other bloggers and notify them with a comment

My Likes:
1. Cooking
2. Colts Football
3. Reds
4. my VW Bug
5. Cupcakes
6. Miami most of the time
7. Friends
8. Pictures
9. Everything Fall pumpkin patches..festivles..farmers markets
10. My family


I'm giving this to:
1. Beauty is imprefection - Jeanne
2. Healthy Hoosier - Kelly
3. Making My Way to a New Me - Marie
4. Marshmallow Butt
5. Amanda's Cookin - Amanda
6. Truly Into Fitness - Jess
7. Woman Vs. Food - Jennifer
8. Craftiness is Happiness - Becky
9. Incredibly Sassy Sue Bee
10. Gettin' Skinny in the City - Kristen

You should definitely check these blogs out! They are my daily reads and give me so many good ideas and inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment